Friday, August 25, 2006

It's getting cleaned

I was able to schedule a garbage cleanup, where a truck gets sent specifically to pick up the stuff at my building. I then contacted different tenants of mine who are always looking for some work. They looked over the trashed apartment, and offered to move all of the garbage out to the curb and clean the apartment for a reasonable price. I accepted.


Now, they're just about finished. I am going to meet them up there tomorrow to discuss the other work that needs to be done before I can rent the apartment out. Currently, it looks like the place will need to be painted, windows will need to be repaired (which I will be doing through a different person), and the floors need to be fixed.


I am not going to be able to rent the place out by September 1st, unfortunately, but hopefully sometime before October 1st.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice blog. I've also been using Seeking Alpha's write ups of the housing market, and thought you might also find them useful.
http://usmarket.seekingalpha.com/by/type/housing